Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And My Reward Was Half A Chocolate Easter Egg

Last night I had to work at a store event for top customers, where Stella McCartney came and helped style the women. Christine and I were in charge of the coat check and handing out goody bags when a customer left. All of the top customers were very nice and very pretty. Also, I got to wear Stella clothes from the spring/summer collection. For the first half I wore a light blue blazer and seagull printed dress. For the second half I wore jeans, a blue and white ship passenger list print top, and the light blue blazer. I really liked the second outfit.

However, the key thing to remember is that I got to speak to Stella briefly! She was walking down the stairs to go to her waiting car, and I handed her a goody bag. She laughed happily and said, "I get one too?" I assured her that she could take one. She looked like a regular person, who just happened to be very skinny. It was cool that I got to see her smile, too, since she never smiles with her teeth in pictures. It's not an ugly smile, so I don't know why she hides it.

I worked from 9am-9:45pm last night, and now I have to go get ready to go back to work at 9 this morning. Then I'll be working on my internship dissertation this afternoon since I have no classes due to spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment