Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Quick Thanks

Before I begin blogging about my London adventures, study abroad experience, etc, I would like to say a quick thank you to a few people. First, thank you to Richard Seaman for allowing me to use such a cool photo of the Parliament building, the Thames, and Big Ben as the background of my blog. Second, thank you to Shawn Conner from IU's Kelley School of Business for setting up my blog and creating such a cool title photo with me superimposed into Trafalgar Square. Third, thank you to my dad for helping me with the html code problems I came across when trying to make my blog look awesome. Finally, thank you to See's Candy for providing me such a delicious chocolate snack as I write this. I couldn't have written this post without the help from the aforementioned.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to get a real picture of yourself in front of one of the quintessential landmarks in London and trade it out with the current title photo. Safe travels! -Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. shawn connor? as in the savior or man from terminator?

    ReplyDelete