Thursday, March 26, 2009

He Was Getting Rather Shirty

Hello! I've been very busy this past week, hence the lack of posts. My friend Carly came to visit me this weekend from Thursday to Monday morning. I will write more about that later, because it includeds touring London and a trip to Cambridge.


Also, I had a paper due in Marketing yesterday that was worth 35% of my grade! On top of that, I took my first final exam! I can't believe I have less than a month left for my program. I'm going to miss London so much!


The final was for the required sociology class I have to take as part of my program. It was a two-hour-long written exam that lasted me almost the entire two hours. My hand was extremely cramped by the end. We had to write answers to three questions at approximately 500 words each. I felt well prepared since I had made outlines for the answers, but very rushed.


Also, yesterday I decided that Gucci's summer line is my favorite of all of the top designers. I like how casual it looks, how it involves fun colors, and how it looks classy. Here are three of my favorite "looks" in their collection:






No comments:

Post a Comment