Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If I Had Fallen Through The Floor I Would Have Squished A Beatle!

Literally...Paul McCartney was at the Stella McCartney store today. Of course I didn't get to meet him because I was upstairs in the office. But how cool is it that I was so close to Paul!?!

Also, I forgot to mention, last thursday Prince William was across the street from my office!!! He was attending a charity event at the art gallery. I got a picture of his Jaguar on my phone.

Additionally, Christine and I were told to make a delivery to Stella McCartney's house today. We got to go in her living room! She lives pretty close to where I live. I pet her dog. We stood in her sitting room. We talked to her nanny. We heard her kids playing. We're so freaking cool.

To finish with my awesome day at work, our boss told Christine and I to take a picture of two pairs of jeans. One didn't fit on the mannequin because it was too small, so our boss said that I would need to model them. I laughed and told her I'd probably have to grow five inches, but she told me to put on heels. So I am now the one wearing a pair of Stella jeans and Stella heels in a picture being sent to New York. I'm almost 100% certain that it will just be used internally, though.

So that ends my cool day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment